OMG! HELP~!!
I just threw my face TOTALLY at someone I love today! OMG!
Imagine that your slipper strip came off when you and your girl were like.... strolling happily can!? WTHH and I almost fell. I can't imagine how I looked at that time. Girl, stop laughing! This is the first time that I heard you laugh till so LOUDLY can!
Freaking embarrassing larh! Whatever it is... I still manage to get home. =) With.... A few attempts to fall down ONLY! NO BIG DEAL! Hahas.
Cabbed home... and ... UNCLE BENNY! Thanks for your entertainment! I'm not GAY!!! Hahaha. Crap's man! =)
Thank you girl. =)
And... stop thinking about my facial expression already! Thank you!!
Imagine that your slipper strip came off when you and your girl were like.... strolling happily can!? WTHH and I almost fell. I can't imagine how I looked at that time. Girl, stop laughing! This is the first time that I heard you laugh till so LOUDLY can!
Freaking embarrassing larh! Whatever it is... I still manage to get home. =) With.... A few attempts to fall down ONLY! NO BIG DEAL! Hahas.
Cabbed home... and ... UNCLE BENNY! Thanks for your entertainment! I'm not GAY!!! Hahaha. Crap's man! =)
Thank you girl. =)
And... stop thinking about my facial expression already! Thank you!!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home